Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9


If You Change Your Name, Address, or Payroll Service

If you change your name, mailing address, or the payroll service you use, please call KPC Customer Service at 1-877-729-6367 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday (except state holidays).

It is important that we be able to reach you and your payroll service in case of questions about a remittance, to send you refunds, or to send you important information about the KPC.


    Kansas Payment Center P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599 phone: 877-572-5722  
    The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families  
employers generalinfo ifyoupay ifyoureceive #