Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9

If You Receive Support

If Your Address or Name Changes

Address and name changes must be reported in writing to the Clerk of the District Court, or you may call KPC Customer Service toll free at 1-877-572-5722. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time, except state holidays.

It is important that you report your new mailing address as soon as possible.



    Kansas Payment Center P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599 phone: 877-572-5722  
    The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families  
employers generalinfo ifyoupay ifyoureceive #