Skip to main content

Pay by Mail Help

Please make your check or money order payable to the Kansas Payment Center. Include the following with your support payment:

  • Your full name
  • Court order number including county identifier (example SN12D 123456)
  • Your social security number or KPC Personal Identification Number (PIN)

You may use a payment coupon to identify your payment. Click here for the KPC Payment Coupon form, which prints three coupons on a sheet of letter-size paper. Print the blank form and fill out each section, then clip them apart and use one each time you send a payment.

Mail payments to:

Kansas Payment Center
P.O. Box 758599
Topeka, KS 66675-8599

Bank Returned Check: Please make sure the account you use to make a payment has enough funds available at the time you make the payment. Check payments are always deposited as soon as they are received. If your check is returned for any reason, a $30.00 non-sufficient fund charge will be assessed. All future support payments must be made by money order, bank draft or cashier's check if your check is returned for any reason. If the KPC has already disbursed the support payment and suffers a loss, you are required to replace the support payment immediately. Call KPC Customer Service at 877-572-5722, for instructions about how and where to send the replacement payment. Do not send it to the address for normal support payments - if you do, it will be treated as a new support payment and not applied to your debt to the KPC.

return to top of page

Print this page

Kansas Payment Center

P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599

Phone: 877-572-5722

The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families

Site Release v3.13