Skip to main content

Earned Income Tax Credit

The Federal Office of Child Support Services and the Internal Revenue Service encourage eligible taxpayers to file for the Earned Income Tax Credit. For more information please go to: Earned Income and Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Tables.

Get Free Tax Prep Help

The IRS Valunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for Elderly (TCE) programs offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify. For more information and to find a provider near you please go to: Get Free Tax Prep Help.

Print this page

Kansas Payment Center

P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599

Phone: 877-572-5722

The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families

Site Release v4.4