Skip to main content

If Your Address or Name Changes

Address changes must be reported in writing to the Clerk of the District Court, or you may call KPC Customer Service toll free at 1-877-572-5722. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time, except state holidays.

It is important that you report your new mailing address as soon as possible, in case we need to send you a refund or important information.

Print this page

Kansas Payment Center

P.O. Box 758599 Topeka, KS 66675-8599

Phone: 877-572-5722

The Kansas Payment Center is funded by the Kansas Department for Children and Families

Site Release v4.4